Wednesday, June 19, 2013

          Hi guys! So you all know how Bonny Slope likes to take action right? Soo... My friend Waverly supported a little girl and she gets to right letters back and fourth to each other so I thought that might be cool and me and my family are looking into doing something like that. I did some research on some of the porrest countries in the world and I found out that the Democratic Republic of the Congo was the poorest in 2012 (the newest info I could find). I was interested in that and my dad and mom are thinking about helping me with that I may also donate some money to charity and go back to Bonny Slope to take action with them. I hope this makes you think about taking action this summer maybe not as big but something little will still help :)
This is their home
This is how kids live
This is the country/market

No comments:

Post a Comment